Monday, February 9, 2009

Luke and Rich's new toys











Luke has been quite busy this past week. Besides having spent time with both sets of grandparents, he spent some quality time in his bouncy chair and really enjoyed it. That made me very happy because it gave me precious time to clean up and shower while he was in there. He also really fell in love with a pacifier. It does not stay in his mouth for very long, but it does calm him down for the short time that he has it in his mouth. More importantly, it prevents him from eating his hands which he really seems to like to do.

We also have been going for long walks since the weather has been so cooperative. Even though he sleeps during the entire ride, I am sure that he enjoys some fresh air just as much as I do. Today, he got his first real bath since his umbilical stump fell off. I thought babies were supposed to love baths....I guess that does not apply to all babies because he truly screamed his head off the entire time. He wore himself out I think because he fell asleep right soon after he was done. He is also going to have tons of visitors this coming up weekend so we will have more after that as well.
In other news, Rich put together his new grill yesterday and it is awesome! Once the weather warms up, we are definitely going to have a bbq. We also have big plans for the patio and cannot wait to get started on that either. I know a certain someone (Jessica Statz) volunteered herself for the gardening portion so we might have to take you up on that at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment