Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Christmas and New Year Celebrations

Cannot believe that I am finally updating our Christmas entry in April. That is really neglectful on my part. That is what happens when you have a very active two year old and work full time. Better late than never I suppose. Christmas eve was spent with the Krumenackers this year at Grandma and Pap Pap's house. Luke loved hanging out with his older cousins and played football with pap pap. He really was getting into the opening of the gifts as well.


His favorite part of the day was eating the ham! I have never seen him eat food that fast. He was eating it faster than I was cutting the darn thing. I am sure that his appetite would have increased even more next year so Grandma, make sure you have plenty of ham!


On Christmas Day, we first went to Church at St. Charles where we were married and where Luke was Baptized. Luke loved the service because there was more music than usual due to the fact that it was Christmas and clapped at the end of each song even though he was not supposed to and was the only one. In the evening, we went to my parents house for Christmas dinner. Aunt Uma, Uncle Seena, Swetha and Jeff and Ashwin and Preet also joined as well. It was such a fun evening.



















On New Years Eve, the three of us went to Turkey Lane, my parents mountain home for the evening. Poor Luke had an ear infection! We had to take turns to go out to dinner. My parents went first and then we went to this little wine bar that we absolutely love. It is called Vino e Formaggio and is located in downtown Front Royal. The chef, Christian, is amazing and you truly get a personal experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment