This was one of the funniest conversations that I have heard him have with his Ajji so I had to write it down so I remember it. A little bit of background, Ajji and Tata were over for dinner and he wanted to go home with them when they were leaving to go back to their house.
Ajji : "Luke, you cannot come with us, we dont have a car seat in our car."
Luke: "That's okay, you drive Daddy car", pointing to Rich's red jeep.
Ajji: "Well, I dont know how to drive your Daddy's car."
Luke: "Oh...that's ok. I drive. Let me get the keys. I be right back!"
He then proceeds to seriously look and find the keys and says, "I ready to drive Ajji, lets go."
I cannot make this stuff up. Apparantely he has his driver's license at 2yrs of age.
_____________________________________________________________________
One time I was telling him that he had to sleep at Ajji and Tata's house because Rich and I had to attend a wedding. He thought about it and said, "I cant Mama..." I was bewildered as he loves to stay there. I asked him why. He said "I have no blanket there." I had no idea he had such an attachment to his blanket at home!
______________________________________________________________________
Luke is obessessed with Ajji and Tata's ipad. One day I told him before he saw them that he was not allowed to play with the ipad when they were over and that he had to play with this toys that he has at home. When he saw them, I could tell that he was itching to play with the ipad. I reminded him that he was not allowed to play with the ipad. He said, "Ok Mama...Ajji, can I have iphone please?"
____________________________________________________________________
We were at a restaurant, and the waiter was taking his time getting our order. We were pretty hungry and we still had not ordered our drinks. He finally came over and asked us what he can get for us. Before either Rich or I could speak up, Luke goes, "apple juice and pizza please"....and slams down the menu very angry. We realized that we needed to watch what he say and also how impatient we act in front of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment