Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I can now write!

Hi Everyone! Since I am now 4 months old, my mom said that I could update my own blog every once in a while. I have learnt a few new parlor tricks since my mom updated the blog last time. I had my 4 month check up with Dr. Kelly today. She said that I am doing very well and that I can start eating rice cereal once a day if I want. I am at 12 lbs and 25 and 1/4 inches long. I come in at 5-1oth percentile in weight but in the 55-60th percentile in length. I guess I am just a long and lean machine. I also got more shots which sucked.


You will all be happy to know that I have now found my voice - I can now talk (or more like scream sometimes) at my toys and people too. It is very cute. Also, when I am on my tummy, I can now lift my chest and head all the way off the ground and roll over onto my back. Dad and Mom act like it is the greatest thing in the world. Whatever. I am also teething so I eat my hands constantly and drool on everything in sight.


Since it has been so hot outside, my mom lets me go out of the house without pants or socks which is great especially when I am riding around in my baby bjorn with my dad. He likes to put this silly blue hat on me because he says that he is protecting my head from the sun. The actual reason is that he thinks that the blue hat makes him laugh.


I guess I should mention something about my parents. This past weekend, we went to Indique, an Indian restaurant in Cleveland park for my Ajji's birthday. My parents think that it is one of the best places to go for Indian food. I tried it later by way of mom, and it was pretty good. Also, Aunt Jessica and Uncle Sam came over to help my mom and day work on the patio in the back. They worked really hard too...especially Dad and Aunt Jessica. Mom had to take breaks to take care of me and Uncle Sam has a broken forearm. I know my parents really appreciated the help.

My mom has taken a million pictures of me and is doing a separate post called Photo gallery. I am sure I will update the blog sometime soon again so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment