Luke's social calendar has been very busy recently. First, our friend Becky Blaiser was nice enough to host a BBQ at her place and invite three couples all of whom had babies under the age of a year old.
Maria and Don brought Eddie who is a month older than Luke. He is quite the army crawler.
Paul and Nicole brought Dominick. Luke was very happy to see him again!
Then there was Luke who thought it would be fun to drink beer apparently. Actually, no worries, Luke never tasted beer. He is just into grabbing everything everyone else drinks or eats.
Becky and Tim wondering when the people with the children would be leaving. Thanks again Becky for an awesome time! We really enjoyed the burgers. We will have you guys over soon as well.
The weekend after, we headed to a fabulous Mexican restaurant to meet our friends Christian and Samantha and their two cuties, Sienna and Blake for dinner. Sienna is two years old and Blake is 2 months. Despite having two kids to our one, they were so efficient and finished their meals well before Rich and I who were juggling just one baby between the two of us. Rich said that is because I yapped too much and drank too many margaritas instead of focusing on my food. Luke decided to knock over Rich's margarita so that was fun too. We had a great time and hope to see you guys again soon. I will remember my camera this time so I can take pictures.
This past week, my friend Erin came over with her two kids, Jaeda and Caden. We decided to take the kids to the pool. This was Luke's first trip to the pool. Jaeda is a pro. She was in and out of the baby pool like nobody's business. After slathering my little boy with sunblock, we headed off with our strollers and million accessories. I was wondering how he would do since he is not a big fan of bath time. Much to my surprise, he loved the water! He was like a little fish. First, I had him in the baby pool. He was so excited and wanted to dive right in. I put him in this little raft and he floated around. I then tried the big pool and he loved that too. He screamed with delight the entire time. Thankfully he has Indian in him so we do not have to worry about the sunburn factor as much. The next step are swim lessons.
Luke and Caden ready for action Luke in his green float
No comments:
Post a Comment