Okay, I know it has been 6 months and I should be used to this by now, but I still cannot get over the fact that my little boy has blue eyes. I had to post these pictures so that I can stare them in disbelief from time to time.
He has also taken to rolling over onto his stomach when we lay him on his back and is starting to move himself commando style. He does it in the middle of the night sometimes and then gets his leg, foot, or some other limb, caught between the crib railings, and of course, Rich and I have to run to his rescue. Always fun in the middle of the night. It might be time to invest in bumpers or netting. We have also introduced him to the jumperoo. He is still a bit hesitant as to what he has to do when he is in it.
He also sits by himself now. Well, for about 30 seconds at a time, but he is definitely mastering the technique. He also almost has his first tooth and is constantly chewing and drooling. He will eat anything, including the laptop. I feel bad because I think it hurts him too. We have been using the baby Orajel quite frequently.
He just celebrated his Aunt Michelle's birthday with his cousins and the rest of Rich's family at an Italian restaurant. He now makes quite an effort to grab the forks and knives off the table. The days of sitting quietly at the table are now over.


No comments:
Post a Comment